Once again, SurgSoc is working with the team at the RVI mortuary to bring you weekly Autopsy Sessions throughout the year!
This is a rare opportunity to observe a post-mortem, giving you an insight into the process of an autopsy and the steps involved, and also allowing you to broaden and reinforce your anatomical knowledge.
These sessions are open to all members of the Newcastle University Surgical Society, who have either attended or watched the recording of the Introduction to Autopsies talk, and have signed up to the mailing list. The recording is available on the SurgSoc website, and also includes the sign-up link.
The sessions will be run weekly every Wednesday morning at 9am, and the link to sign up will be emailed to those signed up to the mailing list every Friday evening at 6pm before each session.
The dates for the sessions in the First Semester are as follows:
- Session 1: Wednesday 2nd November
- Session 2: Wednesday 9th November
- Session 3: Wednesday 16th November
- Session 4: Wednesday 23rd November
- Session 5: Wednesday 30th November
- Session 6: Wednesday 7th December
- Session 7: Wednesday 14th December
- Session 8: Wednesday 21st December
Please click the link to access the slides above with the sound recording: Introduction to Autopsies 2022/23
Nicolline Coutinho – NUSS Anatomy & Autopsy Officer 2022/23